This is a new product I'm working on. It's a bump cap for surfing. That is a polyester baseball cap with a thin plastic shell inside. It may take the sting out of minor hits to the head but it should not be used instead of a helmet. It's aimed at folks surfing crowded waves and folks who want sun protection. It will be available in late August.
- Removable impact-resistant shell with foam lining
- With the inner shell removed, it still makes a great surf hat
- Quick-dry polyester cap construction
- 5cm brim
- Adjustable chin strap and back strap
- Generally fit heads with a circumference of 21.5 inches to 23 inches or a medium/large.